MM21: Wellbeing competition winners
16 December 2021
In Week 3 of MORSE Month, we encouraged colleagues to focus on their wellbeing and invited them to tell us what they did to look after their wellbeing, or their team’s wellbeing, for a chance to win one of five Fitbits.
All of the 33 entries showed good awareness of how important wellbeing is for individuals and teams. There were some great ideas – from stretching as part of a briefing session to getting involved with gardening to relax.
Colleagues are finding ways to practice wellbeing in their workday, from making sure they take breaks and walking more on station to planning healthy meals and asking simple questions like ‘how are you?’
Thank you to everyone who entered and congratulations to our five winners:
- Lokaiah.E, Security Supervisor Bangalore
- Lora Taan, Quality & Environment Supervisor Amman
- Saleem Haider, Senior Risk Officer M-RAS Peshawar
- Maru Maroto, Ops Support and Environmental Manager Southern Europe
- Macy Jimenez, Ramp Duty Manager Denver
If you’d like to find out more about resources and support available, visit the Menzies Wellbeing Hub.